Sunday, July 5, 2009

holaaaaaaaaaa :D

I'm thinking what to do next ? hehehe :D

I want it so bad

never mind -_-! I hope to get soon inshallah
so whats up?

I know nobody reads my crap hahaha

hmmm I just got back from dona

swam with the girls all day

then we watched a movie called "it's a boy girl thing " it was fun ,,more than what i expected ,,i like it ,,u should watch it


my feet hurt T_T

I danced like crazy last night we went to a party,, had a great time and today i swam

now i'm hungry & tired it's too late what should I eat? I want something sweet :D yummy


ok I guess I'll post this now hahaha byee

if u read this u can comment me saying anything even if u wanna say hi to ur friend u can say it here hehehe ;),,


Posted by Melina at 3:27 AM |

5 Comments:

At July 8, 2009 at 5:28 AM, Blogger Ahmedroid said........
i'd like to thank everyone who supported me during the last term, i really appreciate u guys, luv u all ,, :p


so,, how was Dona and the girls ? glad u had fun >.>
 


At July 8, 2009 at 11:37 AM, Blogger Melina said........
thanx everyone who supported him ,,and thanx for ur comment xD

dona and the girls were good hehehe
 


At July 8, 2009 at 11:49 AM, Blogger Ahmedroid said........
haha,, seriously, i liked the blog, its interesting really..
 


At July 21, 2009 at 3:04 PM, Anonymous 7adi said........
ur blog is so interesting ,, i really like it ,, and your bla bla was so funny ,, keep it up ,, and I might pass by when i have time ,,

keep it up ;)
 


At August 7, 2009 at 1:19 PM, Blogger Melina said........
well thanx for reading my blahs hehe,, and u r welcome anytime =)
so glad u like my blog ^^